PUBG New State has finally been launched globally and players can download the game now. Players who were pre-registered for the game get a free permanent motor vehicle skin reward. With the launch of the PUBG New State, players who download their game are facing problems in connecting to the server, and because of this problem, the developers shared a notice on their social media handles, writing “Hello Survivors! Due to the cloud technical issues, we will be undergoing maintenance for two hours until 06:00 (UTC). The game will not be accessible in the markets until then. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
PUBG New State is available for download for Android and iOS devices and players have to visit their device’s Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If players are not able to download the game from the application store then they download by APK file. Today in this article we are going to tell you about the ways to download PUBG New State.
How To Download PUBG New State on Android & iOS device?
- First of all players visit your device’s Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Players can also use this link to visit directly the PUBG New State page on the Google Play Store.
- Players can also use this link to visit directly the PUBG New State page on the Apple App Store.
- The game size is 1.4 GB for Android devices and 1.5 GB for Apple devices. Before installing the game, players should check the storage space of their devices.
- After the game is downloaded, players open the PUBG New State application.
- After that players can create their accounts and enjoy a new battle royale experience.