PUBG Mobile has organized an event for a safe gaming environment, in which players are going to get exciting rewards on reporting cheaters or hackers. PUBG Mobile released the same event in December 2020, in which 50,000 cheaters were reported within 3 months and this new event has been named “PUBG Mobile Part 2”.
Every week 3 players will be selected in the Ban Pan Part 2 event and they will be given 10 Classic Crate Coupons as rewards. PUBG Mobile has announced many such rewards for players reporting cheaters and hackers. Today in this article we will tell you how players can participate in Ban Pan Part 2 and what rewards will be given to the winner.
How To Participate In PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Part 2 event?
- If players discover hackers in the game, then they have to submit a survey form with supporting evidence.
Submit this Form- Click Here
- After submitting the survey form, the official team of PUBG Mobile will verify the report and rewards will be given to the players after the cheat is confirmed.
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Part 2 Event Deadline
The PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Part 2 event will run from October 12th, 2021 to November 5th, 2021 and only players who report to cheaters during this period will be rewarded.
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Part 2 Event Rewards
- Each undiscovered cheat that has been reported with supporting evidence will be awarded 10,000 UC.
- The top 5 players of the event will get an additional 6,000 UC or permanent Epic sets.
- Each week, PUBG Mobile will verify the results of the submitted reports and randomly pick three players to gate 10 Classic Crate Coupons each.
- The weekly winners will be announced on PUBG Mobile’s official social media handles.