To use two earphones together on a Realme smartphone, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Check if your Realme smartphone supports dual audio output: Not all Realme smartphones support dual audio output. To check if your device supports it, go to Settings > Bluetooth and see if there is an option for “Dual Audio” or “Audio Sharing”. If you don’t see this option, your device may not support it.
2. Connect the first pair of earphones: Connect the first pair of earphones to your Realme smartphone via Bluetooth. Make sure they are paired and connected properly.
3. Enable dual audio output: If your device supports dual audio output, enable it by going to Settings > Bluetooth and turning on the “Dual Audio” or “Audio Sharing” option.
4. Connect the second pair of earphones: Once dual audio output is enabled, connect the second pair of earphones to your Realme smartphone via Bluetooth. Make sure they are paired and connected properly.
5. Adjust the volume: Once both pairs of earphones are connected, you can adjust the volume for each pair separately. You can do this by going to Settings > Bluetooth and tapping on the gear icon next to each connected device.
Note: Dual audio output may not work with all apps or devices. Additionally, the quality of the audio may be affected when using two pairs of earphones simultaneously.